We have Music Monday, we have Travel Thursday, now my life will be complete with a weekly online chat about everything to do with books! We’ve come up with 20 prompts, with the idea of doing one a week – either write something on your blog and post a link on Twitter, just Tweet a simple response if you don’t have much time, or respond to other people’s blog posts with your own choices and opinions. Doesn’t matter how you do it, just that you join in the reading discussion!
To whet your appetite, and to start the cogs turning in your mind, here is our full list of prompts:
- Your favourite author
- The most inspiring book you’ve ever read
- Your favourite book from childhood
- The book you have re-read the most often
- The last book you read
- Your favourite genre of books
- Your favourite fictional hero
- Your favourite non-fiction book
- The book(s) you are currently reading
- Your favourite classic
- A book you’ve been told you should read but never will
- A book you think it should be compulsory for everyone to read
- Your favourite travel book
- Your favourite supporting character in a novel
- What makes you pick up a book of the shelf / borrow or buy a book?
- A book you are embarrassed about liking
- A book you have started but never finished
- Your favourite biography/autobiography
- A book you wish you’d written / genre you wish you could write in
- The book you plan to read next
We’ll start with the first one this Friday (15th July) and I’ll Tweet a reminder of the prompt this and every Thursday.
Happy reading everyone.
My first one went live last night 🙂